Unpaid Tax

If you have unpaid taxes, David A. Sprecace, P.C. can help establish a reasonable install agreement with the IRS, once all tax returns have been filed. The IRS is willing to work with taxpayers who need time to pay old tax debts, especially if the total of tax, penalty, and interest is below $50,000.00. If the total is above that, the IRS may want the taxpayer to complete a Form 433-A and/or Form 433-B, which is where experienced tax counsel is necessary.

David A. Sprecace will provide peace of mind that you will not have to endure IRS tax collection action alone, but with a tax attorney of more than 23 years’ experience. Call 303-454-8260 or email Dave at Dave@MyTaxLex.com to set up a phone consultation.